Thursday, January 22, 2009

Even Though My Love Will Never Reach You, Uncontrollably I Continue to Love You

This song is the most beautiful and melancholiac Nipponese song I've ever come up across. Performed by Nipponese stone star Gackt, this song talks of a adult male who travel on to love a adult female even though the love will never be returned....The song is perfect in its melancholy, and the powerful voice of the vocalist conveys the song to full force.

Lyrics (romaji)

todokanai ai to shitteita no nickel osae kirezu nickel aishitsuzuketa mou ichido kono ude de dakishimetai kimi wo zutto hanasanai kara

amai yume no you na kimi to sugoshita hibi wo ushinau koto nante nai to omotteita keredo...

"kimi no hitomi nickel utsutteiru no hour angle boku ja nai normality district attorney ne" utsumuku kimi nickel nani molybdenum ienakute

todokanai ai to shitteiru no nickel osaekirezu nickel aishitsuzuketa mou ichido kono ude de dakishimetai kimi wo zutto hanasanai kara

sukoshi terenagara yasashiku boku nickel fureta komorebi nickel yureru kimi hour angle hitonatsu no kagerou

kimi gallium nokoshita nukumori gallium ima molybdenum mune wo shimetsukeru mou modorenai to sou iikikasete...

todokanai ai to shitteiru no nickel osaekirezu nickel aishitsuzuketa mou ichido kono basho de deaeru nara nido to kimi wo hanasanai kara

sono hohoemi wo kesshite wasurenai koe gallium kareru made kimi no na wo sakebitsuzuketa...

todokanai ai to shitteiru no nickel osaekirezu nickel aishitsuzuketa mou ichido kono ude de dakishimetai kimi wo zutto hanasanai kara

kimi wo zutto hanasanai kara

Translations:

Even though Iodine cognize that my love will never attain you Iodine travel on to love you uncontrollably I desire to throw you in my weaponry 1 more than than than And never allow you travel again

The years I spent with you were like a sweet dreaming I thought that I would never lose them, but...

"I'm not the 1 reflected in your eyes" Hanging my caput low, I couldn't state anything else to you

Even though I cognize that my love will never attain you I travel on to love you uncontrollably I desire to throw you in my weaponry 1 more And never allow you travel again

You touched me gently, just a small diffident In the hesitation visible light between the trees, you are no more than the ephemeral summertime heat

Even now I throw onto the heat that you left behind in my bosom Even though they warn me that the heat will never return...

Even though I cognize that my love will never attain you I go on to love you uncontrollably If I could only ran into you here once more I wouldn't allow you go again

I'll never bury your smiling I kept calling out your name until my voice ran dry...

Even though I cognize that my love will never attain you I go on to love you uncontrollably I desire to throw you in my weaponry once more And never allow you go And never allow you go

[Notes:As you can see from the lyrics, this song is in a social class of its own. It takes a mastermind to compose such as lyrics, and the powerfulness of the words is dramatic along with its harmoniousness with the music.

Just how the song is titled is impressive enough. The statute title of Even Though My Love Volition Never Range You, Uncontrollably Iodine Continue To Love You is a clear indicant of the temper of the song. This is a song filled with very, very deep sorrow of letting spell of someone. It's somes painful song, and i'll never wish for anyone' s life to resemble such as a sorrowful song.

"The years I spent with you were like a sweet dream"-"He loses her a lot, and its obvious the love is deep.

"I'll not the 1 reflected in your eyes"-painful comment as the adult male experiences that she makes not love him.

"Even now I throw onto the heat that you left behind in my bosom Even though they warn me that the heat will never return..."-good memories naturally conveys a warm feeling, but it is also unkind because those memories will never be relived again. Therefore, a warm hurting kips in the heart, to be awaken each clip the memories are triggered.

"I desire to throw you in my weaponry once more than And never allow you travel And never allow you go"- the deep yearning to be with her again. We can also see deep sorrow from this as he emphasizes that he would never allow her spell again, if she were to look once more.

The chorus also states of a very great love, meaning that the adult male is a very sentimental individual that volition not love another easily owed to his lesions from this past.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?