Thursday, January 01, 2009

How to Quickly Dominate a Niche Using ONLY Free Articles, Free Software & Your Free Time

Want to cognize why I'm so smugly confident with each and EVERY new niche marketplace I come in online? I have got NO concerns about the Google Slap. I DON'T worry about the baneful terms of PPC. Iodine don't worry much about my competition, I don't purchase dozens of software system and I DON'T necessitate a 3 twenty-four hours seminar on DVD to learn me how to make money online.

And the simple truth is....NEITHER make you!

Fact: I have got got SAVED over $100,000.00 this past twelvemonth alone on Pumped UP Wage Per Chink Costs in the very same niches where my "competition " is crying bloody homicide every clip they come up up for air and out of their AdWords accounts!

I just love free traffic....and even though I believe about it often, I simply can't happen a good ground to fill up Google's caissons with more than of my difficult earned cash.....ESPECIALLY when I cognize I can bring forth shiploads of rears to breaker on over to my sites, service or offerings EVERY time I interruption out my trusty keyboard.

I have a 3 pronged system that I've articulated before...and certainly is NOT alone to me, but plant phenomenally well just the same.

  • FREE Wordpress Blogs

  • FREE Article Submissions

  • and ALMOST Free Sequential AutoResonder Services (which actually COULD be free if I chose a ego hosted solution)

Of course of study some marketplaces are "sexier" than others, but in some of the high ticket niches (dating, divorce, diet et al) I can LITERALLY sit down down on a Lord'S Day morning, ticker football game all day, eat Cheeto's and drink bad vino with my girlfriend (she's got awful taste sensation in Reds) and boot out extensive amounts of slayer transcript that converts like brainsick come up up Monday, Tuesday, and often, for calendar months to come. And once you understand the real number key to making easy money online, so TOO will YOU.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?